Saturday, June 27, 2009

We were born to hum...

Hello, cupcakes! The last few days have been amazing... I've bought 3 woodstock tshirts, ran another 5k, planned coffee dates with people who inspire me, gone shopping with Chiclet, & laid on my back in the grass, staring up at the night time sky. I've gone to the theatre to see The Proposal (5 stars--I love Sandra Bullock!), sniffled at the death of Farrah Fawcett & Micheal Jackson, (such a shock!), & sketched out ideas for new etsy items. Its been fantastic. & now, here are some images from google that have been inspiring me lately... (Not sure of sources--let me know if any of these belong to you!) Have a good weekend...
& I found this amazing video for my Song of The Day, (Born to Hum by Erin McKeown), so please enjoy... So beautifully put together...

xoxo, SPRINKLE

4 comments:

Pansieberry said...

love the song! it's very hummable.:)

Rosebud said...

Actually, one of my best friends gave me the nickname Cupcake!
Lately,I've been taking all of Lenore's time by talking to her on the phone. She's told me things about you. Oh yes. ((Don't worry, all good =D ))
x Rosebud

StickyKitten said...

Hi! Tonight is the drawing for the crystal cake necklace giveaway! Be sure to stop by to see who won!

Yes, I would love to contribute to your zine. (Especially drawings). What did you have in mind? If you have a theme or something to work with let me know so I can start dreaming something up/

in company with sparkles said...

What a darling little kid! I wonder who that is? ;)

My sister and I were in the airport when I heard about Michael Jackson on the news. I didn't believe it at first! Life really is uncertain.

much love;
cait