First of all, this fabulous award from Linda, from Lost in Switzerland! Thank you :) I'm supposed to copy & paste the purple text, which I put in italics...
In this post, I want to hand out the "Better than ice cream" award to the 3 blogs that for whatever reasons has caught my attention lately. Someone who's blog is inspiring me, someone who has done an exceptional job with their blog or just made me think differently about something...The whole point of the "Better than ice cream" award is for the bloggers who receive it to then pay it forward to the 3 bloggers who have had that same impact on them. It can even be to the blogger giving it to you, as long as you also give to 2 other bloggers to keep it moving forward!
If you receive this award more than once, just headline it the number of times.
(The purple text is to be included in the blog post when passing this on so it keeps moving.)
Next, I was tagged by the beautiful & artistic Nicola! I am supposed to share 10 true facts that no one else knows... Here it goes...
2. I am a very insecure person, but I'm always trying to be more confident!
3. I have never had a boyfriend before. (I'm only 15 though...)
4. I've wished for the same thing at 11:11 for the past 3 months.
5. I have a secret dream of becoming a politician.
6. When I was little, I thought I was a secret agent. I was obsessed with Nancy Drew books, had a spy kit, & belonged to several little kids spy newsletters. I used to have a Detective Agency with my old best friend called 'M & K Detective Agency: Solving any crime for just a dime!' (Maddie & Kayla) My daddy helped me make business cards.
7. I have absolutely no idea what I want to be as an adult.
8. I think everyone should have equal rights--freedom isn't for exclusive groups of people.
9. I've considered being a comedienne before, & still do at times.
10. I love winter, more than summer and spring. I love sweaters, jeans, scarves, snow, hot cocoa, seeing my breath in the air, and snuggling up to keep warm.
I'd like to tag all of my readers! I don't know any particular 10 that I could tag, which is probably against the rules, but as my reader count is increasing, I hate to appear as if I favor any of you! :) Have fun. If you don't have a blog, leave your answers in the comments!