Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Spring Break, baby! I mentioned before that spring break started last Friday for me. I have watched countless films, (I would highly recommend both Milk and The Hours), eaten delicious food on a picnic, cuddled with cute people, used an entire tank of gas, shopped, consumed ridiculous amounts of trail mix, pie, Chinese food, and iced mochas, and enjoyed my sleep. I have three more days left, too! (Then ten weeks until summer!!)
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
- Read more often. This was one of my goals for February that unfortunately got pushed aside because of school work. I really want to make it a priority in March.
- Keep up my routine of avoiding fast food and processed food, and drink water more regularly like in January.
- Create an envelope system of spending to avoid wasting money. I am going to set aside $20 in a jar each time I am paid to do a photo shoot; this money will become my winter fund for when I am broke--an emergency stash, if you will. I am then going to separate the remaining money into envelopes for each month--one for gasoline, and whatever else is left into spending money. That way, I can use the spending money without guilt, knowing I am fully prepared to pay for the things I have to pay for.
- I actually want to incorporate fitness into my daily life. I've been slacking a lot, which is super lame.
- Spend less time on the internet and more time enjoying life.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Introducing our second issue of Missfits! We are so thrilled to release our second issue, after hours of work (glitter, sweat, and tears) and tons of amazing submissions. This issue features the famous activists Guerilla Girls, the incredibly talented Gemma Correll, Kansas City based artist Lisa Lala, the riot grrrl inspiration of Rebecca Artemisa, and so many more.